Need a professional video for your business?
Of course you do!
Cinematographer and HD Pro Jim Ross of CinematixHD, and his talented team, are available to work on YOUR next video project. Is CinematixHD right for your company? Well, let’s see if you are right for CinematixHD!
What we DO:
- We film and edit cinematically as they do in Hollywood features. We do this by using Hollywood style gear and equipment like dollies, camera cranes, and camera stabilization platforms. We utilize professional lighting, studios, cinematic cameras and lenses, and more. We just do it for a whole lot less money!
- We film and edit action and adventure topics, sports, automotive, aircraft, boating – all kind of things that go fast, and things that go BANG. We use specialized equipment, photo boats, automotive camera mounting systems, and miniature cameras for in-vehicle point of view. We have access to aerial assets like helicopters, fixed wing aircraft and drones.
- We film and edit videos about locations, travel, resorts, properties, adventure and entertainment industries. We use the same cinematic gear and equipment we use for our adrenaline projects so your final videos are exciting and pulse pounding testaments to what you do.
- We film and edit independent TV and film projects ranging from intense drama, to educational documentaries, to outrageous comedy. Again, we utilize all of our cinematic gear and equipment so productions look like TV and film.
- We create training films to be used internally within your company, instructional videos for your clients, and video for use in technology applications, software, and mobile apps.
What we DON’T do:
- We don’t do VIDEOGRAPHY. By that, we mean that if all you need is someone to put a camera on a tripod and hit record, we are not for you. Sure we could do it. But, that’s like hiring a brain surgeon to trim your toenails. We’ll be happy to refer you to an inexpensive videographer who can take care of those little needs, and let CinematixHD take care of your cinematic and adrenaline projects.
You can see a large portfolio of what CinematixHD can do at www.CinematixHD.com. There you can watch many of the works created by Jim and his team.
Call or EMAIL Jim Ross at (770) 938-7077 to learn more about getting a professional video for your business that will drive sales and revenues.
- Welcome To HDPros.net
- Social Media Video: #04 – Proper Lengths of Social Media Video (Why, and How to Do It, Too!)
- Using Video On Social Media: #03 – Format and Traits of Effective Social Media Video
- Using Video On Social Media: #02 – Marketing Videos VS Social Media Videos
- Using Video on Social Media #01 : Why Use Video On Social Media?
- Tips From the Back of the Grip Truck: Ep.4 – Don’t Try to Direct AND Shoot Your Feature or Short – Delegate
- Training Videos: Effective, Save Money, and Can Even Save Your Butt!
- Tips From the Back of the Grip Truck: Ep.3 – Developing a Healthy Ego as a DP
- Tips From the Back of the Grip Truck: Ep.2 – Budget Lighting Basics
- Tips From the Back of the Grip Truck: Ep.1 – Storyboards and Adapting