Welcome to HDPros.net. This site is a work in progress. It will never be finished, because it is continuously growing!
My name is Jim Ross and I am a professional Cinematographer working in the digital film landscape. I do both corporate and creative filmmaking. I’ve worked on commercials, and on independent film projects. In the twenty or so years I have been working in video a lot has changed. I expect it to keep changing over my next twenty or so years in the business as well. So I created this venue to share some of the insights and lessons I have learned over the years and will continue to learn. I don’t profess to know everything. I do profess to be continually learning! A professional never stops learning!
In the Video Marketing Advice section I’ve created and added videos aimed at business people that want to learn more about using video for their business success. These episodes will help you use video to increase sales and revenues for your businesses. Tips like “How To Choose a Production Company”, “Why You Absolutely Need To Be On Youtube”, and other ideas of how to use video to market effectively.
In the section Video Production Tips I’m creating original videos aimed at the aspiring video professional (and the video amateur) who wants to up their game. Tips like “The Benefits to Using a Soundstage” as well as videos I am creating about using professional gear such as camera stabilizers, dollies, and camera cranes.
I hope you find this site useful. If you have specific questions, call or email me! You can find my contact info on the Contact page.
Thanks you for visiting!
Cinematographer & HD Pro
- Welcome To HDPros.net
- Social Media Video: #06 – Make Sure Your Social Media Videos Look Pro
- Social Media Video: #05 – How Frequent to Post Social Media Videos?
- Social Media Video: #04 – Proper Lengths of Social Media Video (Why, and How to Do It, Too!)
- Using Video On Social Media: #03 – Format and Traits of Effective Social Media Video
- Using Video On Social Media: #02 – Marketing Videos VS Social Media Videos
- Using Video on Social Media #01 : Why Use Video On Social Media?
- Tips From the Back of the Grip Truck: Ep.4 – Don’t Try to Direct AND Shoot Your Feature or Short – Delegate
- Training Videos: Effective, Save Money, and Can Even Save Your Butt!
- Tips From the Back of the Grip Truck: Ep.3 – Developing a Healthy Ego as a DP